Benefits of using a Quantity Surveyor
There are real benefits for using a Professional Quantity Surveyor on your next Building Project.
When you use a Quantity Surveyor, you may pay a bit more. But here is what you get for that little extra:
You get someone who is:
- Capable … They’re not guessing what to do, they know what they are doing.
- Experienced … They’ve done your type of work before, on many occasions.
- Qualified … They’ve studied hard to provide you with the benefits of their Education
- A Member of a Professional Association … Like the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS) or the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Membership IS important because it shows recognition by your Peers.
- Guaranteeing their Work … Because you want and need a Good Result.
Wouldn’t you rather use someone with these Qualities …
That you can have confidence in?
When you need Quantity Surveyors, Proactive Quantity Surveying can help you.
Proactive Quantity Surveying specialises in:
- Building Condition Assessments
- Body Corporate Sinking Fund Budgets
- Replacement Cost Estimates
- Building Cost Planning